We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service. Here are the people working for you every day to repair your vehicle.
Keith Wolff, Owner
- If you have been a client of Keith's you most likely know Geoff. He has been with us for a total of 15 years. When he started, he was a lube technician and over the years, with hard work and a great smile has worked his way up to be General Manager. Geoff has earned an ASE certification as a Service Consultant and has attended 4 classes at ATI the Automotive Training Institute. One of the things that sets Geoff apart is his patience, maybe that's because he has 5 daughters. When he has free time, it is divided between his many hobbies. If he is not going fast on his BMW s100rr motor cycle, he is spending time on line as a moderator helping players on the "American truck Simulators" game and has had one of his vehicles featured on Forza motorsports . He dreams of someday owning a right-hand drive import car like a Nissan skyline.
- To know Artie is to know a very special person. Family means everything to Artie. When he is not just hanging out with his wife, they are playing softball or bowling together. He helps work on his uncles 1979 Camaro drag car and makes sure everyone in the family has a good running car. Artie has 14 years of automotive knowledge to help solve your toughest automotive problems. Keith's Car Care has been blessed to have him as a team member since 2014. Some of his many accomplishments are an Associate's degree in applied science from Waubonsee College, Certifications from ASE in Engine repair, Brakes, A/C systems and steering/suspension. Artie is more than ASE certified he is AC Delco MAC and Alldata certified as well. As our Shop foreman his moral compass and work ethic helps to makes sure that the shop runs smoothly. He is always willing to share his knowledge with the other members of the team to help them grow as well.
- If you ever find yourself stranded on the side of the road or in a parking lot late at night Paul is the guy you want to know. He has been driving our tow truck for 30 years and is always there when you need him. Paul has "First Responder" training from the Illinois State police and there are few recovery situations that he has not seen or handled. When he is not cruising around in the flatbed tow truck, he is out in his back yard tending to his garden and sharing its bounty with family and friends. Paul loves fishing "especially in Florida". The things that he is most proud of is, his wife, and their 7 kids, 12 grand kid and 5 great grandchildren.
- Meet our newest Tech. Logan. He brings to us 14 years of automotive experience as well as graduating from Waubonsee college's automotive classes. Logan says he has always loved working on cars, even before he was old enough to drive them. At last count he has owned over 30 vehicles. When he is not working, he is fixing up his old Jeep Cherokee for trips into the great outdoors and some 4wheeling adventures. Along with 4wheeling Logan enjoys camping and fishing with his wife and daughter. Welcome to the team.
- Bob is a huge part of the Keith's Car Care team, 3 out of his 4 years in the automotive field has been with us. While he works as a full-time technician here, he continues to gain knowledge at Waubonsee College in automotive classes and has earned an ASE certification in maintenance and light repair. Bob has also earned a certificate from the Hunter company for wheel alignment training and is Alldata certified. Bob is a true mechanic because his hobby work on his 2009 cobalt SS. As he says "I want to make it go faster". He spends time hanging out with his family and friends and has 2 dogs, Sandy and Hank.
- Kyle has been with us since 2016 giving him a total 7 years of automotive experience. Kyle has worked hard to improve his automotive skills and knowledge, he has earned ASE certifications in Steering and suspension, and brakes. He also has certifications from MAC for refrigerant handling and is Alldata certified. Kyle needs to be a good mechanic because he likes driving his Jeep Wrangler off road. He is a very good bowler and can often be seen bowling in tournaments. When he is not bowling you can find him watching or playing sports.
- Cody is 1 of our 2019 Auto Scholarship winners from Oswego East High school. Although he is just getting started in the automotive field he is Alldata certified. He loves working on cars and is planning to attend Waubonsee Community college in the fall to further his automotive training. Cody enjoys hanging out with his family, playing volleyball and other sports. He enjoys bowling for fun and hanging out with his 2 dogs Bella and Tyson.
Discover More About Job Opportunities At Keith's Car Care in Oswego